Ka’ohao School believes that we must teach to the whole child. In addition to the core academic subject areas, our students have the privilege of also engaging in art, physical education, technology, library, Hawaiian Studies and music as part of their Ka’ohao School experience. We currently have two classrooms per grade level that collaborate together and share common planning times.
COVID-19 Testing/Vaccination Attestations:
Volunteers and employees are to submit an Attestation of COVID-19 Testing or Vaccination to the school and associated documents (ie a negative COVID test from the previous 7 days or a vaccination card). We appreciate your cooperation with this State policy.
Current Job Openings:
- School Administrative Services Assistant
- Special Education Part-time Temporary Teacher (no license req’d)
- Special Education Educational Assistant
- School Health Assistant
- School Custodian II – (hiring is currently on hold, please email if interested in subbing for this position)
CONTINUOUS Job Openings:
- If you are interested in being a substitute teacher, substitute EA, or substitute custodian, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Substitute Teacher Information
- Substitute Teacher Application Checklist
- Substitute EA Application Checklist
If you are interested in future openings at Ka’ōhao School, please send your email address to email@example.com, and you will be added to our employment mailing list. Thanks!