Mahalo for Supporting Ka’ohao School!
Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 5:30pm
Mid-Pacific Country Club
2019 Ka’ohao School Supporters
——— Sponsors ———
John H. Connors Insurance
——— Auction Item Donors ———
We would like to thank our greater business community for their generous donations to help support the keiki of Ka’ohao School…
Maui Fruit Jewels
——— Beverage Sponsors ———
——— Vintage Lanikai 2019 ———
Vintage Lanikai is our Gala Auction event. We know that sometimes it’s great to celebrate your giving with others! This elegant event, traditionally at the beautiful Mid-Pacific Country Club, allows our adult community to celebrate in style, enjoy live entertainment, and shop for hundreds of items donated by our generous community. The 2019 Gala will be on February 23th – come help Ka’ohao celebrate in style!
——— Vintage Lanikai 2019 ———
——— Special Appeal ———
We just wanted to take this moment to first, thank you for the continued support and partnership in developing in your child(ren) an educational experience that leads to excellence not only in learning but in how to navigate life in a flourishing way. Second, we want to thank you for the continued support and partnership in our annual community fundraiser, Vintage Lanikai Auction: to benefit Kaʻōhao School. This year, it will be held again at the Mid-Pacific Country Club on February, 23rd, 2019. For those who are new to our Kaʻōhao ‘ohana, in the past years, this fundraiser alone hosted by the fearless leadership of our KSO (our parent organization) have fully funded the following aspects of our school:
- Hawaiiana Studies with Kumu Lilinoe
- Performing Arts stage under the Banyan tree
- Air conditioning in all classrooms
- Audio Visual units in all classrooms
- Funding for a new shade structure over the basketball court (Coming Spring 2019!)
- This year, our special appeal at the Auction will be a 22nd Century Classroom that will introduce innovative and research-driven elements of school design for all of our classrooms! With your continued support and partnership, our goal is to make this happen in each of our unique classrooms within one year’s time! Imagine flexible learning environments appropriate for unique developmental stages of our children and accommodating individual learning needs, complementing the unparalleled excellence in our teachers and staff!Here’s how you can help:
- Reach out to your family, friends, and/or affiliations to ask for either direct sponsorship (every bit counts!) and/or items to be auctioned at our silent and live Auction event. All donations are tax-deductible and handy for end-of-year giving. If you need a sponsorship packet, please contact the school office at 808-266-7844.
- Purchase tickets to the Auction event and enjoy complimentary wine and beer tasting, live entertainment, and a chance to win auction items such as unique experiences for yourself or your children, beautiful classroom projects, products from local Kailua vendors, and so much more! Tickets are $85 per person and can be purchased on-line or at the school office.
- Purchase a private reserved table for 10! Enjoy an evening out with your friends, family, or business associates while giving a generous donation to our keiki! For $5,000 you receive up front private tables for the live entertainment portion (think Blue Note vibe) with your private assortment of wine and beer.